- Apply FrogTape® to wall in the desired area, making sure the tape is straight and level. Press down firmly to seal.
- With a caulk gun loaded with clear latex caulking, carefully apply a thin line of caulking along the edge of the tape, then wipe away excess with your thumb or finger. The moisture of the caulking activates FrogTape’s PaintBlock® Technology, which causes the edges of the tape to swell to create an additional seal against paint seepage. Clean excess caulking from your hands with a wet towel or sponge.
- Important: Painting and tape removal must be completed before the caulking dries. If the caulking is allowed to dry, paint may pull away when you remove the tape.
- Using a brush, paint along and over the tape and caulking. Be sure to completely cover the area with paint.
- While the paint is damp and before the caulking is able to dry, remove the tape.
Note: Some caulking might bleed under the tape, but since it’s clear, it won’t affect the end result.