FrogTape® Low Stretch PVC Fineline Masking Tape
High Temperature Resistance • Tough and Conformable
Be the first to leave a review!
For use in temperatures up to 325 F when crisp, fineline edges are needed.
FrogTape® FLS 325 Low Stretch PVC Fineline Masking Tape is ideal for demanding, high-temperature paint masking and metal fabrication applications in transportation, marine and automotive OEM and aftermarket finishing industries. This fineline masking tape removes cleanly and can withstand bake cycles up to 325 F. This PVC masking tape provides a tough, yet conformable, waterproof and solvent-resistant solution to deliver crisp, fineline edges without staining or ghosting.
- Prep for Perfection®: Ideal for demanding, high-temperature paint masking and metal fabrication applications in the transportation industry and for metal preparation, painting, coating and gel coat masking
- Highly Conformable: Use when crisp, fineline edges are needed
- Clean Removal: Clean removability after bake cycle
- High Temperature Resistance: Can withstand high temperature bake cycles (325 F up to 45 min)
- How To Store: Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment
- Apply to a Clean Surface: Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants
General MRO / Industrial Paint and Coatings
Shurtape Industrial Products