FrogTape® 250 Light Blue Performance Masking Tape
Medium-High Adhesion • Moderate Temperature Resistance
Be the first to leave a review!
For use in temperatures up to 250 F in the transportation, metal fabrication, automotive aftermarket and marine industries.
FrogTape® 250 Light Blue Performance Masking Tape is engineered for professional results in challenging marine, automotive, transportation, and other applications where industrial coatings are applied. For use in temperatures up to 250 F, this performance masking tape is a user-friendly masking solution that delivers consistent paint lines, clean removal and conformability in a range of industrial applications and environments. When the job is done, the tape removes cleanly and easily for professional results.
- Prep for Perfection®: Clean, flat edges for sharper paint lines; ideal for paint masking and metal fabrication applications in the transportation industry and for wet sanding applications
- Medium-High Adhesion: Adhesion to multiple surfaces and substrates, including metal, rubber, plastic and fiberglass; also resistant to water, various solvents and gel coats and compatible with multi-part epoxy topcoats and antifouling bottom paints
- Clean Removal: Residue-free removal and is UV-resistant for up to 3 days
- Moderate Temperature Resistance: Temperature-resistant up to 250 F for up to 30 minutes
- How To Store: Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment
- Apply to a Clean Surface: Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants
General MRO / Industrial Paint and Coatings
Shurtape Industrial Products